Thursday, February 14, 2013

Tulsa

 

 

Ella & I safely arrived in Tulsa Monday night after a very "fun" flight with my big 1 year old! (By fun I mean walking the airplane aisles 1000 times, eating constantly, jumping up & down, and chasing Miss Ella all over the airports bc she had to be put down). Its a whole different experience flying with a 1 month old & a 1 year old! We were greeted with hugs & kisses from Auntie KK & Nana and warm weather!! Yay!

I got started on the house right away- from tile to granite to light fixtures! Oh- and paint colors, hardwood & cabinets! There are SO many choices! By Tuesday afternoon my brain was "house mush" and I was treated to some delightfully yummy sushi from a friend to take my mind off of it! Ella & I went out to "inspect" the place for ourselves on Wednesday afternoon.

Exterior
4 car garage (Daddy is very excited)
Living room & fireplace
Dining room
Ella's room with her window "cubby"
Game room

It's been both fun & stressful to plan and decorate this house so far!! I can't imagine furnishing it yet.....good thing I have a few months to look around still!

Ella is fun as ever- walking around with her little Buddha belly sticking out!! (Not fair it's so stinkin cute on babies) She loves Riley & Queenie (my mom & sisters dogs) and follows them throughout the house! She also loves to climb my moms stairs- LOVES it! I see rock climbing in her future :).

Going for a walk in this beautiful weather!!
Happy Valentines Day

 

You are SO wise Pei Wei.....SO wise!!

 

 

Life is very good & very blessed in the Kirkland household!! It's so nice to be back with friends & family!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment