Saturday, December 1, 2012

Tis the Season....

First Thanksgiving smiles

Tis the Season to be Jolly!!!  Oh how I LOVE Christmas time!  Its full of wonder, cheer, bright lights, christmas cookies, cards, music, parties and the birth of our Lord!  What a great season! And having Ella around this year makes it even more fun!  Although I'm not sure she knows what is going on!
We wrote a letter to Santa at Macy's

Ella had a looooong list Santa

I DO love Santa

Yes- I do have a different outfit for everyday in December



Ella is into everything these days, but she is so full of JOY! She laughs, she smiles, she's ticklish, she crawls around and plays with everything. She loves playing with other kiddos and thinks she is a "big girl" at the gym when she's allowed to play in the kids area. She loves to help me cook in the kitchen and is a great eater (like her daddy).  Bath time is her favorite time- she's splash's and kicks, plays with her bath toys and laughs at everything.  We had her 9 months appointment and she is right on track! She weighs 18lbs and is 27.5 inches tall- averaging in the 35-40%.  Her head full of brains is still in the 55% :)  Makes her daddy proud.  Everyday is a fun adventure with Ella- her daddy and I just love her to pieces. 
Who would give shots to this sweet face?

I love me some oranges


I'll find just the right spice for dinner mommy


You want how many cups? 

Have you seen my oranges? 

I love apples too!


We are blessed beyond words to call Ella Lillian Kirkland our daughter- I can't believe she will be 10 months old this week! The year has flown by too quickly (and not quickly enough at some moments)! The joy she brings to everyone is contagious!





1 comment:

  1. Loooooove all the pics and I looooooove that little spunky Ella to bits! So happy you guys are in MN right now! - Laura

    ReplyDelete