Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Oklahoma......

Ella & I safely made it to Oklahoma over the weekend! (Nana is very happy! daddy is very sad) Ella loves exploring Nana's house- she loves getting into all Nana's cookbooks/cookie cutters/decorations/cords/ you name it....Ella's into it! And boy oh boy does Ella LOVE Riley & Queenie (the dogs)! She's chases them, pulls up on them & laughs hysterically when they are around!

I love you Riley!!

Good Boy Riley

I'm gonna get you Queenie!!

Sunday evening Ella went "Trunk or Treating" at the church I grew up going too...she loved seeing all the different costumes & getting candy! (Okay maybe mommy liked the candy more) She has also gotten to spend some time with her great-grandparents who adore her!

It's been lots of fun so far & I'm sure it will continue to be fun! More pictures & updates to come!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment