Sunday, October 21, 2012

My Little Pumpkin


As I've said a million times before- Ella is at such a FUN age!  Lots of smiles, giggles, roaring (it's her new thing), shake-shaking things, waving, and crawling!! And I LOVE getting to dress her for the seasons/holidays!! I'm pretty sure the fall is going to be her favorite time of year as well!!
At breakfast about to eat some pancakes!! YUMMY! I LOVE to eat! 

What? I'm too cool for school.....
So what's new with Miss Ella you may ask?  Well first off- she's an eater now! And I mean rarely will she take baby food....she wants FOOD! Pancakes, beans, pulled BBQ, ice cream, crackers with hummus, cheese, yogurt, soup, etc! She pretty much eats what Jon & I eat! And much like her father.... you better feed her on time or else! She is also a pretty fast crawler now and loves to get into the trash, find the smallest pieces of dirt, and get into anything she isn't supposed to. How does she always manage to do it?? Baby gates have been installed!  Ella can pull herself up & stand! She feels like such a big girl when she does this, therefore we must stand most of the time now! Ella can now "roar" like a lion or dinosaur! She loves to hear herself roar! Her roar face is a regular face around here! And finally Ella got a new Big Girl car seat last week, which she loves! She can see out everywhere! Maybe we can start taking some family road trips now! 
Rooooarrrr

See- I can stand now! 

Big Girl Car seat

I promise I really like Mommy's ice cream

Really- I ate at least 1/3 of it!
The weather has become pretty cool here in Minneapolis! We went to a neighborhood block party & the Great pumpkin Costume party this past week and we had to bundle up big time! I'm not so sure we are going to survive this winter here!  Guess we will be spending a lot of time at the Mall of America indoors! Ella even rode the carousel for the first time with daddy earlier this week! And I celebrated my first OU/Texas VICTORY!! BOOMER SOONER!! 
Fun at MOA on the carousel



I got my pumpkin at The Great Pumpkin Party

I however did NOT like being put in the tractor full of pumpkins

Brrrrr- better bundle up....it's cold out there! My snow baby! 



This month was "family photo" month!!  While my mom was in town earlier this month we went and had some pictures made at JCPenny, and we also had a fabulous outdoor photo shoot on Tuesday (pictures aren't ready just yet)!!  Lots of pictures- lots of smiles! We gotta remember these moments! Here's a few from JCPenny:



SOOO happy! 

CHEESE! 


I'm posing pretty! 

I'm big & strong like daddy!

My little mini me! 

Jon and I are well too! He is busy working & learning, while I continue to stay at home and play with Ella! Jon watches lots of football and I am about to celebrate my last 20 something birthday! :(   Ella & I will head to Oklahoma to spend time with family and friends! Maybe even look at a few houses (dreaming)!  Nothing too exciting to report here in Minneapolis, but we are extremely blessed, happy, and healthy! 







No comments:

Post a Comment