Friday, August 3, 2012

The Joys of Motherhood

Hello all! It's been a while since I've last blogged-- but Ella & I have been really busy!! We've been exploring the area, enrolling in a gym, finding a church, crafting, and attempting to meet new people.

    Since becoming a mother I've learned to shower fast, eat fast, pee fast, and fall asleep faster! Everything is fast-fast-fast, including Ella's attention span. We move from one toy to another to another all day long!  And usually it's the wipes, paper, spoons, bowls, other people, common things that entertain her the most. Hence the picture below!
It's the simple things that entertain her!
Ella has becoming a pretty decent napper- she takes 3 naps a day.  So with all this time to myself, I've recently become a Pinterest addict and have been crafting up a storm! Michaels has become my best friend! (We don't have Hobby Lobby here--sad I know) It's nice to have a creative outlet! Hopefully we won't run out of walls! Oh- and everyone is getting crafts for Christmas :)

Our fridge- brightens my day to see all of our friends & family!

A little something for Ella's room!

Welcome to our house!

Chalkboard (I need to get some chalk)

Pictures of our sweet girl



Like I said, we've been exploring more of the area.  So of course we had to take Ella to the Minneapolis Rock Bottom!  We even walked there, the weather has been very nice! She loved it & so did her daddy! We also joined Lifetime Fitness here and Ella has been making lots of friends in the kids-room! She loves when the "big kids" bounce her in the jumper and play with her. And mommy likes a little time to herself to workout.  So overall life in Minneapolis is great!  Ella will be 6 months on Monday- boy how time flies! Sooner football starts in 1 month! And my favorite season (fall) is just around the corner!!
Ella & Mommy at Rock Bottom

Ella & Daddy at Rock Bottom




1 comment:

  1. What you didn't say was that in those pictures Ella is looking for NANA!!
    Glad you are happy and finding your way!!
    See you back in Tulsa in a year!
    Love,
    Mtn Mama

    ReplyDelete